Beautiful Oyster Bay corner unit condo. (Weatherly floor plan) with breathtaking 180Â° views of Back Creek. This contemporary condo was completely renovated in 2018. New paint, flooring, carpet, appliances including washer and dryer. This unit has a cozy balcony where you can enjoy peaceful sunsets in the evening that are like icing on the cake! Views through the home overlooking the water are gorgous. The balcony has an extra storage closet ( unique to this building). Open floor plan features a remarkable primary bedroom and bath, 1 additional bedroom/office . Beautiful kitchen with granite countertops. This condo also has a deeded boat slip 6 H. Oyster Bay waterfront community has so much to offer from boating, tennis/pickleball courts, Kayaking, gym, clubhouse and an inground pool. There is covered under ground parking, and overflow parking also available. Private storage area and access via elevator or stairs. The gardens are professionally landscaped. Owner would need a rent back. They are building a home. This is the Weatherly floor plan.
Electric Water Heater, Community Water
1,018 sq. ft
Oyster Bay Condominiums
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Underground Parking.
- Body of Water
- Back Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Fishing.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Water/Lake Privileges
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price