What a deal on this delightful rambler!! This home is situated on 1/2 acre of land.Your buyers will be pleased with the bright eat in kitchen with extra counterspace, Living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, wood burning fireplace, and one car garage. Large deck off of kitchen is great for outdoor entertaining. Bedrooms have wall to wall carpet, There is a community pier with available boat slips, HOA is $100.00 Annualy. Dead end street has minimal traffic. This home is tenant occupied until April 2022. Great investment property. Showings Monday thru Friday only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Cleared, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price